StageTitles is used to create slides for subtitles, supertitles or other kinds of simple presentations and view them on your display, a separate monitor, television or projector. Thousands of slides can be handled by StageTitles in a fast and easy way.
With a variety of options the slides can be played manually or automatically (timecodes, fixed or variable time) on the display, called the Projector. StageTitles can also be used for typing real time titles at live events with 4 different modes. Areas of application: StageTitles was especially designed for use in theater, opera, performing arts, presentations, speeches, billboards, digital information displays, live events, interviews, news coverage.
What is new in this release:
- Minimal system version is now Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Internal optimizations for improved stability and speed.
- Fixed screen blinking issue in the Projector with certain options under Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Added Page Up and Page Down key equivalents for Previous slide and Next slide respectively in the Projector Commander to expand compatibility with presentation remotes.
- Improved behavior of some positioning buttons in the Projector Commander.
- Improved security in the updater.
- Fixed error message when opening version 1.0.0 documents.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with the status message.
- Fixed cosmetic issue in the Timecode box.
- Fixed cosmetic issue in the About window.
What is new in version 1.3.3:
- Added support for primary font color names (red, green, blue, white, cyan, magenta, yellow, black) in SRT-file import.
- Fixed minor issue restoring the main window at Projector exit with animation disabled.
Limited to 50 slides per document.<br>DEMO watermark in the Projector.