Fight off aliens and use your wits to destroy challenging alien structures. But be careful, because a single mistake and one of these structures could become your grave.
Each Level is built from Stiks, which are linked to each other by fragile Connections. Travel over a Connection enough times, and you will break it. When a Stik is no longer connected to the rest of the Level, it will be destroyed. But don't let the Stik that you're standing on be destroyed!
Also, watch out for the aliens! They patrol each Level, and if they catch you they will kill you.
Alternately, if you're looking for a puzzle without needing quick reflexes, you can play without aliens. Either way, it won't be easy. Stix will give you a mental workout, regardless of how you play.
- Small download with no further Internet connection required.
- No installation required.
- Comes with an executable file that allows Windows users to launch the game as an app.
- Users on all platforms can run the game by launching a .jar file.
- The game displays full screen, with high-quality text and images.
- You're progress is automatically saved when you exit.
- The game is 100% ad free, and does not endorse any paid extras or updates.
What is new in this release:
Recompiled with Java SE 8 Update 25.
What is new in version 2.0.3:
- Displays full screen on all monitors, including those over 1600x900.
- A few glitches have been fixed.
- Recompiled with Java SE 8 Update 20.
Java SE 8 or higher