Stone Hill Invoicer is built especially for small business owners who want to get their invoicing finished. Created with simplicity in mind, Stone Hill is geared specifically towards creating and sending out invoices, not tracking your minutes or creating your client database.
Using Stone Hill Invoicer, you can:
- Fill up your inventory with products and services.
- Edit multiple invoice templates as if you were using TextEdit.
- Edit and preview multiple invoices at once.
- Print out invoices or save to PDF using any of your templates.
- Use smart lists to keep track of specific clients or which invoices are still unpaid.
- Get your clients names and addresses right out of your OS X Address Book
What is new in this release:
- Totals at the bottom of the invoice list and the quotes list now update when you search.
- Saves more frequently. Previously saved only when application closed.
- Unreadable tax formulas no longer cause nonsensical calculations.
- Smart Folder gear is now appropriately grayed out.
- Double clicking in the blank area of an invoice or quote list no longer opens a document.
- Collapsing a sourcelist entry now correctly bumps to the next available item.
- Fixed error where invoices or quotes page might not show on some machines.
- Double clicking an inventory item now adds it to the invoice or quote.
- Double clicking an address now adds it to the invoice or quote.
- Added tooltips to the 'Inventory' and 'Customers' buttons in the uninvoiced items screen
- Changed the dragging colour for inventory and addresses.
- Dragging addresses with the same name but different addresses now works correctly.
- Paid field now deals correctly with non-numerical values.
- Paid field now updates the payment total in real time.
- Tabbing now works correctly when adding a new item.
- Dragging a new customer into an invoice or quote now replaces the previous customer.
- Decimal numbers are now handled correctly in the quantity field.
- Added 'Import Address Book' menu item.