Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is a powerful audio recording software with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities. With it, you can record any audio playing on the computer (for example, streaming music from an internet website, online live shows or internet radio broadcast). You can also record sound from a microphone or any other audio devices that plug-into your computer. Apart from recording audio from computer, this Streaming Audio Reorder can also work as an ID3 tags identifier. It can automatically get the ID3 tags information like title, artist, album, genre and release year for your music file. Of course, if it failed to get the correct ID3 tags, you can add or edit ID3 tags manually with its inbuilt ID3 Tag Editor.
And with its Schedule Tasks function, you are able to set any scheduled tasks at a time that is most convenient for you. Once preset the Start and End time, the application will run in the background of your computer automatically when the condition is triggered. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder also provides the built-in audio converter. It supports converting audio files between any popular audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC and OGG. Besides, it's also equipped with smart audio editor that helps you to edit any part of the audio file by cutting, pasting or deleting. Entertainment is another indispensable feature of this audio recorder. It supports the ability to listen to thousands of live radio stations directly on the application; you can enjoy the fun brought by listening to the latest music and the radio from various genres. Anyway, Streaming Audio Reorder can be seen as a good option for recording system sound or voice through microphone. As it's not only favored by the new learners for its simple and clear interface, but also welcomed by professionals for its high-quality and professional recordings.
What is new in this release:
- Add audio source in interface.
- Optimize icon in library display.
- Add new menu on top right corner of the interface.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Added various of playback modes.
- Added the volume controller which enabled users to adjust the volume when recording audio.
- Added the specific settings for customizing the bitrate when recording MP3 and OGG files.
What is new in version 4.0.9:
- Optimized audio editor function.
- Added silence threshold settings.
- Other bug fixes and optimization.
What is new in version 4.0.6:
- Fixed the bug: failed to convert some videos to audio files.
What is new in version 4.0.3:
- Added the CD burner tool;
- Optimized the ID3 identifier and editor: it supports auto-identify or edit music info for WMA files;
- Minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 3.5.5:
- Updated the download components
What is new in version 3.4.1:
- Automatically identify ID3 tags after recording.
- Added powerful ID3 tags identifier: Support to batch recognize music files information.
- Added "CD Ripper" function.
- Optimized the "Audio Editor" function.
- No need to install the Virtual Audio Driver.
- Improved the "Video to MP3" function that enabled users to convert video to MP3 from more sites.
3-minute recording trial