SurveilStar is a powerful and easy-to-use PC monitoring, employee monitoring software that improves productivity. It records every detail of computer and Internet activities - emails, chats and instant messages, web sites visited, search history, program activities, document operations, printing, disc burning, removable devices, and many more. With SurveilStar, you can monitor everything they do on computers and the Internet, nothing hides from you. The surveillance screen snapshot feature enables you to see exactly what the monitored targets do on their computers, like you are watching behind them. What's important, SurveilStar puts you in control. Whatever you can monitor, you can control it. You can control certain computer's access to websites, filter outgoing files via IM, block email attachment, disable movable device drive, cancel unauthorized file sharing, prevent changing system configurations, and many more. You can even lock the target computer if potential sabotage is out there. Stealth mode, all-around records and reports, real-time multi-screen snapshot monitoring, dynamic PC/Internet control strategies, all these combine to build a complete solution for protecting your intellectual properties and business secrets, reducing slackers, prevent Internet and email abuse and related potential legal liability, and improve productivity. Based on different situations, SurveilStar can apply different strategies to different users/computers. It can allow the activity, ignore the activity, take no action, or block the activity. And you don't have to review every record all day long. You can tell SurveilStar to alert you whenever a specified activity was taken or a bottom line was triggered. And all the control and block policies will be carried out automatically by SurveilStar. You just sit back, and have a cup of coffee.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Support for Windows 10.
- 2. Custom warning message of locking computer.
- 3. Performance optimization on query speed of application log by class.
- 4. Feature of searching computers in remote removable storage.
- 5. Encrypted disk could not be used without removable storage policy.
- 6. Fix some other bugs.
What is new in version 3.28.218:
- 1. Add software installation and unloading control function.
- 2. Add printing QR code watermark function.
- 3. Fix slow queries in Application Categories.
- 4. Fix console crash.
- 5. Fix asset management cannot get some of antivirus software information.
- 6. Fix some other bugs.
What is new in version 3.27.836:
- 1. Release Notes is available.
- 2. The administrator account can disable.
- 3. When server's space is insufficient, console will alarm.
- 4. The basic information have computer off-line days.
- 5. Supports Orange Browse.
- 1. The application policy prevents documents.
- 2. Outlook2013 can not automatically receive POP3 mail.
- 3. Software asset with rubbish information
- 4. Upload control policy cannot control the FTP commandline.
- 5. NetEase webmail simple version6.0 does not record.
- 6. Client conflict with McAfee8.8.
What is new in version 3.27.233:
- 1. Fix the tpacket7 driver problem.
- 2. Fix some minor bugs.
SQL Server 2000 SP4, SQL Server 2005 SP1, and SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2