TablEdit is a program for creating, editing, printing and listening to tablature and sheet music (standard notation) for guitar and other fretted, stringed instruments, including mandolin and bass. Additionally, TablEdit, while designed for guitarists, by guitarists, is not limited to guitar like other Tablature programs. Through ongoing consultation with experts on other instruments, TablEdit has developed support for harmonica, mountain dulcimer, diatonic accordion, drums, violin, tin whistle, recorder, xaphoon, native American flute, autoharp, pedal steel guitar, and banjo (even taking into consideration the special aspect of the fifth string). TablEdit can open/import ASCII, MIDI, ABC, MusicXML, Bucket O' Tab, TabRite, GPX and MusicXML files. Files can be saved in TablEdit format or exported to ASCII, HTML, RTF, ABC, MusicXML, MIDI or Lilypond formats.
What is new in this release:
- Opens Guitar Pro 6 files (GPX)
- The new Custom palette contains 16 programmable buttons.
- Ability to add circled string numbers in the notation.
- Simplified MIDI Playback interface
- New Lyrics feature.
What is new in version 2.74:
- When the basic current duration is set, the dotted or triplet
- Attribute is removed except if it has just been changed
- If the note is fff, the mediator stroke indicator is emphasized
- You can't create tablatures of more than 16 measures. - The MIDI, ASCII, WAV and ABC export functions are limited to 16 measures. - The