Free MP3 tagging utility for the lazy: minimum settings, minimum user interaction. Ever got frustrated by how your iPod/iPhone duplicates albums uploaded from PC? Or seemingly "cuts" them down, or sorts at its own mysterious "discretion"? Ever felt disappointed when your favourite personal compilation had scattered to pieces in your player leaving you unable to listen to it? Forget the hassle of trying to find that misspelled artist name, which "doubles" the album in iTunes. Now everything is fixed automatically, with a click of a button, to keep your albums together: with taghycardia. Features: Swift read-only scanning of the entire MP3 folder tree, or of any folder; Auto discovery and correction of missing tags, Artist/Album/Genre inconsistencies, and track numbering errors, all in order to prevent the "decomposition" of your MP3 albums on a tag-sorting portable player; Auto fill in missing Artist, Album, Year, or even tracknames with the integrated Discogs.com database search; Download Cover Art automatically; Review, edit and cancel individual changes before physically applying them; Detection of compilation albums, auto setting iTunes "Part of a compilation" flag; Transfer your personal compilations from PC to an iPod/iPhone without losing their integrity, sorted by artist, album, track title, filename or randomly; Integrated mass tag editor; Full Unicode support, including in the embedded recursive .m3u8 Playlist Generator.
What is new in this release:
- Added: Ability to preview images/download more in the main window
- Added: Support for music file formats other than MP3
- Improved online lyrics/release info discoverability
- Multiple usability improvements and small tweaks/fixes
What is new in version 0.99.6:
Added lyrics reporting and automated online downloading.
What is new in version 0.99.5f1:
Fixed: corrupted cover art downloads plus and a few minor bugs.
What is new in version 0.99.5:
- Added: Button to remove all cover art from mp3 tags in a folder tree with a couple of clicks
- Added: Windows Explorer context menu option to create a Unicode playlist for a folder tree and open the list in a player
- Several small fixes