TaskTime4 is a reliable and versatile time tracking and billing solution. With TaskTime4 you can track any number of clients and any number of projects for each client. Create invoices that can be emailed, printed, and saved to disk. Since you can have more than one project open at a time it is easy to switch between projects on the fly. Tracking expenses has never been easier.
Features Include: create clear, attractive, customized invoices and send with Apple Mail or Entourage, include fixed rate items. Keep project specific notes of any length and detail. Apply individual hourly rates to specific sessions. Set a separate currency symbol on a project-by-project basis or globally. Track the status of each project. Use the Project Manager to add, delete, rename, merge, and store projects.
Use the Client Manager to add, delete, and edit clients. (Import clients from Mail contacts). Link documents, applications, folders, and web/email addresses to any project. Minimize project windows to a small, floating timer controller window. Set due dates for projects and sync with iCal. Create a variety of reports. Sync data between computers using DropBox. Export data in comma or tab separated format. Backup data from within the program. Merge data from team members into one project for billing.
What is new in this release:
- fixed a bug occurring when a return was entered in the Session Notes field
- fixed pause time issue
- several minor bug fixes
What is new in version 5.2.2:
- fixed pause time issue - several minor bug fixes
What is new in version 5.1.9:
- Cocoa build (performance/speed improvements)
- fixed Edit button on Clients tab of Manager window
- Projects in Manager list are only shown in red if their due date is past and their status is Begun or In Progress
- Close All Windows menu item added to File menu
- individual windows can now be closed with Command + W key combination
- fixed saving of invoice graphic in App Store version
- fixed an overdue status error