Tex-Edit Plus is a scriptable, ASCII text editor that fills the gap between Apple's bare-bones TextEdit and a full-featured word processor. It's fast, efficient, and has a clean, uncluttered interface. It's also great for cleaning up text which is transmitted over the Internet.
What is new in this release:
- Converted to freeware.
- Fixed cosmetic bug in Tools panel.
- Compatible with El Capitan (10.11).
- Compatible with Sierra (10.12).
What is new in version 4.10.3:
- Fixed bug noted when using "Replace All" command to replace certain fonts.
- Improved performance of some newer speaking voices.
- Fixed bug associated with "Change Case" commands.
What is new in version 4.10.2:
- Compatible with Yosemite (10.10).
- Fixed cosmetic bug seen with Rosetta.
What is new in version 4.10.1:
- Added common text color buttons to Tools palette.
- Included "Dictate" scripts for Scripts Menu and Script Tools button for use with Mavericks. This allows you to dictate and edit text before insertion.
- Standard keyboard shortcut added for text color picker dialog.