TeXnicle is a LaTeX editor and project organiser for Mac OS X with a feature-rich interface to help you manage your LaTeX projects.
What is new in this release:
+ Added a new Info Navigator view which shows TODO items from all project files.
+ Various bug fixes and improvements to make compatible with macOS Sierra
+ Moved to oldest compatible version of OS X 10.9
What is new in version 2.2.13:
+ Improvements in jump-bar support for different sections.
+ Bug fix to line-number display.
+ Bug fixes to completion pop-up window for dark-coloured themes.
+ Bug fix in project template creation.
What is new in version 2.2.12:
- Updated to work on Yosemite
- Added possibility to typeset an individual file via the project tree context menu
- Various minor bug fixes
+ Outline View:
- Improved ConTeXt support (assuming you add startchapter etc in Preferences -> Outline)
- New 'focus' button which displays only the sections relevant to the current file
- Added support for brace-less input include commands
- Improved subfiles support in outline view
+ Code Clippings Library
- Added the ability to export the code clippings library
- Added the ability to import a code clippings library
- Other minor fixes and improvements to the library view
- Improved autocompletion of citation references, especially for cites command
- Improved bibliography and citation autocomplete integration
- Minor improvements to handling of brackets. TeXnicle no longer inserts a closing bracket if it already exists.
- Popup completion windows now respect the user's theme
- Fixed a bug which caused the quick-spell popup window to placed wrongly on screen
- Some theme text highlighting elements can now be bold
- Added a preference to enable automatic replacement of closing quotes
- Added a preference to customize the replacement string for opening double quotes
- Some performance improvements