TextPipe Lite searches and replaces your entire website (even millions of files) quickly and easily. Features: Perform one or more replacements at the same time, search for multi-line text and special characters, restrict replacing to just inside HTML tags like the TITLE tag and META tags inside the ALT text of Image tags and META tags, replace in unlimited files and folders, case sensitive or insensitive matches, remove blank lines and extra white space, scripts and command line switches, add line numbers, and convert Unix and Mac text files to DOS format.
Other features include process information from anywhere, add line numbers, add left and right margins, add headers and footers, performs a number of manipulations in a single pass, exact search (including multi-line and binary character search), add word wrapping and formatting, and you can restrict changes to line, column and field ranges.
What is new in this release:
Faster search/replace, UI find/replace improvements, better installer.
What is new in version 9.9:
- Split filters can now cope with Unicode filenames.
- New Tools Menu item to search your filters for a piece of text. Perfect for finding filters in a large filter list.
- New Replace options - replace (or skip) rest of folder. Great for websites and other hierarchical structures.
- New command line option /EXPORT= to output a UTF-8 text representation of the filter.
- From here it can be compared using a diff utility or stored under source code control. Very useful for comparing two similar filters to see what exactly has changed, e.g. to generate exports for all filters in the current folder: FOR %f IN (c:folder*.fll) DO "c:Program Files (x86)DataMysticTextPipeTextPipe.exe" /HIDDEN "/f=%f" "/EXPORT=%f.txt"(In a .BAT file, remember to use %%f instead of %f).
What is new in version 9.7.3:
- Removed warning about active COM objects. This is used by programmers
who automate TextPipe to do cool text processing.
- Fixed bug in Remove lines matching perl pattern.