TimeNet helps you save time, make more money, and keep your clients happy. Make sure employees (or just yourself!) stay productive. Intuitive and powerful interface makes it easy to track clients, employees, billable time, non-billable time, fees, expenses, taxes, discounts, partial payments, late fees, mileage, foreign currencies, and more. Everything you need is at your fingertips.
Use TimeNet's reports to quickly see vital information about your business. TimeNet integrates with Contacts and Calendar. It is fully networkable, and supports Dropbox so you can get work done from anywhere.
Try the free demo today and see why so many people love TimeNet!
What is new in this release:
TimeNet 4.0 is ready to rock and roll! This is a HUGE update. TimeNet has been rewritten from the ground up to take advantage of the latest OS X goodness. New animations, new layout, new graphics, and it will look gorgeous on your retina Mac!
- All New retina ready interface
- New invoice layout options
- Drag and drop clients to groups sidebar
- New animations and interface enhancements around every corner
- New self-installing auto-updater
- Double-click any column in reports to drill into project breakdown detail view
- Rates with up to 4 decimal places (for example 0.024 cents per letter)
- Spell checking enabled
- New Quick Search options
- New undo features in Project window
- New QuickTimer features
- New contextual menu options
- Performance has been drastically improved throughout
- Improved syncing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Menubar timer fixes
- Many, many more goodies and enhancements
What is new in version 3.9.6:
- Easily create estimates and track estimated amounts vs. actual amounts
- Job Numbers - automatically generate sequential job numbers for projects
- Improvements to working with projects and saving settings in networked environments
- Control the timer from the TimeNet icon in your Dock
Limited to three clients, three projects, and six tasks per project.