This is the Mac counterpart to the (required) iOS app Transloader, available for free on the iOS App Store.
Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across, say, a Mac App demo on your iPhone and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.1 or later
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
What is new in this release:
- Sends push notifications to your iOS device when downloads finish
- Double-click onto a finished download opens the file in Finder or shows the link in your browser
- Transloader's interface has been updated to fit in perfectly with OS X Yosemite
- The status of sharing site-downloads is updated more appropriately
- Less calls to iCloud
- Fixed a bug where, in preferences, the download location could not be changed by clicking onto an item in the path control
What is new in version 1.0.1:
Fixes a bug where redirect-URLs would result in an error and would not download.