Treasure Raid is a 2.9D Platformer that uses a unique layer switching mechanic to offer different ways for players to traverse the environment. You can choose to jump further into the screen, or further to travel on different paths to avoid enemies and find treasure.
You play as Lief, and must run, jump, switch layers, and collect treasure in order to help save a village from impoverishment. The amount of treasure you collect, and how much of the village you save rests on your shoulders.
What is new in this release:
- A 0.5s grace period for jumping and layer jumping has been introduced.
- Wallrunning is more stable
- Platforming over small objects is much easier
What is new in version 1.1:
- Facebook and Twitter link added
- No checkpoints cheat doesn't delete checkpoints anymore
- Guards in the four trials drop arrows
- Inventory GUI displays number of normal arrows correctly when limited arrow is selected
- Explosion at the top of the Tower Approach launches guard