The TreeView will run with native look and feel on MacOS X PPC, MacOS X x86, Windows systems and Linux systems. The TreeView control both supports single selection and non continuous multi selection. Nodes support images, text and Checkboxes.
What is new in this release:
- S X Cocoa has now new a nicer headers when showing headers that don't have the old OS X Theme renderer 16 pixel limitation.
- Removed the TreeViewExtensions external module and added its methods into the TreeView.
- Added ExpandAll method to the TreeView control (was previously offered in the TreeViewExtensions)
- Added IndexFromNode functions (2 variations) to the TreeView control. (was previously offered in the TreeViewExtensions)
- Added ExpandAncestorsOf method to the TreeView control.
- Added SelectNode function to the TreeView control that can select a node by a Node instead of a index.
- Fixed countless many draw glitches in OS X Cocoa mode.
- HighResImage property on the TreeViewNode class is now ignored if detecting Image set on the Image property.
- ColumnHeaderHighResImage property on the TreeView class is now ignored if detecting Image set on the ColumnHeaderImage property.
- Did many retina improvements.
- New toolbar icons for the Xojo 2016 IDE in retina mode.
- Fixed IDE strange ghosting issue in design mode when having headers turned on.
What is new in version 6.5:
- Added 64 bit compile support for Mac target.
- Added 64 bit compile support for Windows target.
- Added 64 bit compile support for Linux target.
- Added ARM compile support for Linux target.
- Added another variation of the RemoveNode method.
What is new in version 6.3:
- Did OS X Yosemite tweak where the TreeView was leaving a warning in the OS X console.
- Changed compilers on Windows.
- Cleaned out a lot of obsolete code on Windows which was to support old systems such as Windows 98 and Windows 2000 which Xojo does not support.
What is new in version 6.2:
- Improved the Xojo plugin support, the previous Xojo port was from the very early days of Xojo.
- Plugin segments come code signed on MacOS X systems.
- Plugin now ships with CoreClasses 6.0 and has been optimised for some faster data access that 6.0 offers internally.
- Documentation now also ships as docset for the awesome Dash viewer from http://kapeli.com/dash.