PCCleaner from TweakBit is a program that doesn't just clean up your hard drive, but prevents clutter from accumulating in the first place. It scans your system looking in the nooks you may never have thought to look in and locating every bit of junk that may be reducing your PC's performance. The program safely cleans out Windows and user-generated temporary files, Microsoft Office cache, leftover internet files from your web browsers, temporary SunJava files, error logs and a lot more. In addition to that, it can free up gigabytes of space by disabling the not-always-useful Hibernation mode in Windows.
Here is what you get after a thorough cleanup with PCCleaner:
- More disk space to store important files
- Faster application launches with logs cleared
- More efficient antivirus scans and defragmentation
- More space for virtual memory
- No lack of space errors during software downloads
What is new in this release:
Updated various translations.
Minor GUI improvements.
Minor bug fixes.