Twixtor intelligently slows down, speeds up or changes the frame rate of your image sequences. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence. Employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
What is new in this release:
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
- Fixes potential crashing bug when using images that have negative color values.
What is new in version 6.2.3:
- Fixes a crashing bug in Premiere Pro.
- Premiere Pro users will now see utilization of two or more GPUs at the same time, provided they are the fastest GPU on the machine, and are of the exact same type.
- Premiere Pro users will no longer the GPU to be supported by Premiere Pro in order to utilize GPU acceleration.
What is new in version 6.2.1:
Version needed to run in AE CC 2015 if you use splines to help guide Twixtor Pro (this version fixes a crashing bug).
Fixed a crashing bug with AMD FirePro series
What is new in version 6.2.0:
- Fixes some bugs in Twixtor Pro and Motion Vectors Create within After Effects CC 2014 where the render cache was not properly re-rendered when masks were modified that the plug-in was using.
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke.
What is new in version 6.1.0:
- Fixes a bug with Motion Weighted Blend
- Fixes a bug with Twixtor, Vectors In when only one of Prev Motion Vectors or Next Motion Vectors was supplied.
FCP X 10.0.8 and up