It implements methods for users to add customized maps on a Drupal page/node.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually '/sites/all/modules/')
Enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules
- Mapping providers:
- Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Google Maps
- Features include:
- Integrated map editor
- Switching between map providers when creating a map, and later on when editing.
- Easy embed with tags like [umapper id=1234 width=600 height=400]
- Editor has HTML capabilities and allows Wikipedia and GeoNames search.
- Allows non-technical users to create and manipulate objects, markers and geometrical shapes on the map
- Provides "save" and "edit" functionality
- Allows map distribution via embeds and widgets
- Allows syndication of map data using KML
What is new in this release:
- A release to fix issues that were breaking a number of different themes.
- Drupal 6.x