Uninstall Tool will never let your PC get overwhelmed with unused programs and their leftover traces. It keeps your PC clean by doing a smart and effective search of leftover items thought out your File System and Windows Registry. This search is performed by Uninstall Wizard during uninstallation of any program (even if it fails) by Uninstall Tool. Revolutionary Install Tracker monitors installations of any new programs. Real-time monitoring process is performed in background.
What is new in this release:
- Better RTL (Hebrew & Arabic languages) support
- Fixed Fixed detection of an app install location and date in some scenarios
- Fixed Fixed incorrect names for some Windows Store Apps
- Fixed Misc fixes and improvements
What is new in version 3.4.3 build 5410:
- Better Windows 10 support.
- Improved stability, fixed some potential crashes.
- Translations update.
What is new in version 3.4:
- New: Install/Trace a program and append traced data to an existing traced item
- New: Uninstall Wizard: detailed removal log of each item
- New: Uninstall Wizard: export scan results to XML file
- Improved: Run Uninstall Wizard if default uninstall program succeeded but freezed and user canceled waiting
- Improved: Uninstall Wizard now supports delayed removal (after reboot) of folders of any depth
- Improved: Improved readability of Install Tracker installation log which is now also Unicode (UTF8)
- Improved: Startup manager: improvements and fixes
- Improved: Numerious small improvements and fixes
- Improved: Support of Total Commander x64 for jumping to an app's installation location
- Uninstall Wizard: fixed memory leaks
- Fixed problem that prevented some InstallShield msi-based executables to start with Install Tracker
- Fixed removal of .xml files of traced programs
- Fixed waiting while some NSIS-based uninstallers finish their job
- Fixed duplicates in the traced XML