UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) is a powerful library of non-visual cross-database data access components for direct access to various database servers from RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.6 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Windows, Android, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD, for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. UniDAC presents the compilation of the best DAC products and provides unified access to the popular database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite. Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android.
Key features: RAD Studio 10 Seattle support; AppMethod support; Direct Mode; Android application development support; iOS development support; NEXTGEN compiler support; Mac OS X development support; Win64 development support; Universal access to different database servers; Full support for the latest server editions; High overall performance; Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls; Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline; Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations; Unicode and national charsets support; Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component; Ability to retrieve metadata information; A large amount of helpful demo projects.
What is new in this release:
new UniDAC version includes Cloud providers, which allow developing applications that work with data stored in the most popular Cloud services such as: BigCommerce, Dynamics CRM, FreshBooks, Magento, MailChimp, NetSuite, Salesforce, Salesforce MC, SugarCRM, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM.
What is new in version 6.4:
Version 6.4: TVirtualQuery component is added; TDADataSetOptions.InsertAllSetFields property is added; Several bugs are fixed SQLServer data provider; Support for IPv6 protocol in Direct Mode is added.
What is new in version 6.3:
*RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported
*Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported
*Oracle data provider *SQLServer data provider
*MySQL data provider
*InterBase data provider
*PostgreSQL data provider
*SQLite data provider
*Adaptive Server Enterprise data provider
*ODBC data provider
*MS Access provider
What is new in version 6.2:
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE batch operations support
* MariaDB Embedded is supported
* Now the trial limitation by 6 columns is removed from the Trial version for Win64 and it becomes a fully-functional Professional Edition
What is new in version 6.1:
* RAD Studio XE8 support * AppMethod Support * Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms and other new features
What is new in version 6.0:
- RAD Studio XE7 support
- Lazarus 1.2.4 support
- NexusDB 4.xx support
- Performance of the ODBC provider and other providers that establish connection via ODBC is improved
- A free Express edition is added to UniDAC
What is new in version 5.5:
* RAD Studio XE7 support * Lazarus 1.2.4 support * NexusDB 4.xx support * Performance of the ODBC provider and other providers that establish connection via ODBC is improved * A free Express edition is added to UniDAC