With Vector you can not only record but also edit and convert audio. There is no need for a complicated and slow editor. Do everything you need inside Vector.
Vector keeps track of every change you make and supports infinite undo and redo. Undo and redo states even are saved with your document so you always can interrupt your editing session without worrying about lost data.
You won't find this in any other audio editor!
HIGH QUALITY AUDIO
With Vector you record and edit high quality audio. With a sampling rate of 44Khz and a bit depth of 32bit the audio quality is higher than CD audio.
Of course Vector only uses losssless editing so you'll never have to worry about quality regression.
MOST COMMON FORMATS
Vector supports import and export of the most common audio file formats. MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, AIFF, CAF and M4R are no problem for Vector to handle. You can even import, edit and export iPhone ring tones!
44.1khz/32bit/Stereo Audio Quality
Imports MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, WAV, CAF, AIFF
Exports MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, WAV, CAF, AIFF
Can create iPhone ringtones
Editing features like delete and trim
Unlimited undo and redo
Integrated extensive easy to follow manual
Quick and responsive support
What is new in this release:
- VU Meter panel with a logarithmic scale (accessible through the 'Visualizer -> VU Meter' menu item)
- Zoom In/Out key shortcuts (cmd+, cmd-, cmd0, see 'WaveView' menu)
- Key shortcuts to go to beginning/end of document (cmd left arrow, cmd right arrow, see 'Transport' menu)
- fix for Silence Detector crash
- fix for Wave View display bugs