Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images. The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported to an EPS, PDF, JPEG or TIFF-file or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation. Vectoraster 4 is shareware and you can download it and try it for free, but with some limitations. To remove these limitations you have to purchase for the application.
What is new in this release:
Fixes a bug with the preview rendering of line rasters when using mulch-threaded rendering.
What is new in version 6.1.6:
- Fixed some problems for users with non-administrator user accounts, like in schools or big companies.
- Fixed a bug with unlocking the full version using e-mail addresses with uppercase characters.
- Improved error messages for some network connection problems during unlocking.
What is new in version 6.1.5:
- Fixed a bug where loading a saved file with a document size manually set larger than the source image size would scale the source image incorrectly.
- Text pasted into the Character point type field is now cleared of invisible control and line feed characters.
- Fixed some incorrect error messages.
What is new in version 6.1.2:
Fixes a bug where source images included as backgrounds in exported rasters would be mirrored vertically.
What is new in version 6.1.0:
- The manual is now embedded in the application package, and not moved out if Vectoraster is placed directly in the Applications folder.
- Under-the-hood changes to a lot of parts to update to more recent system libraries.
- Fixed a bug with some interface animations.
- Changes to full version unlocking.
Points removed from all exported rasters