VinylStudio has all the features you need to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF and WAV format. It makes the job a pleasure, rather than a chore, and the powerful sound cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings. Download a copy and see why using Garage Band or Audacity for this task is doing it the hard way. Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet. Remove clicks, hiss, hum, rumble and even severe scratches. Burn CDs. Save tracks in MP3 or AAC format ready to copy to your MP3 player or iPod.
What is new in this release:
- You can now import multiple sound files for an album in a single operation.
- Fix sporadic authorisation problem searching Discogs (workaround).
- Worked around a problem recording DSD from the PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter.
- Fix 'Scan for Trackbreaks' with a samplerate other than 44100 Hz.
- Some other bug fixes and minor improvements.
What is new in version 8.6.6:
Version 8.6.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.