VPN Tracker is the market leading VPN client for Mac OS X, developed for professional use by consultants and businesses. VPN Tracker uses the industry standard IPsec protocol and is universally applicable. It supports standard and vendor-specific methods for automatic VPN configuration and authentication to easily set up Macs with VPN. VPN Tracker includes device profiles for 300+ VPN gateways of leading manufacturers.
What is new in this release:
- Fixes a problem with One-Time-Tokens used with Cisco XAUTH
- Improvements for devices which support NAT-D Draft 8
What is new in version 8.1:
- Improve compatibility with certain VPN gateway Mode Config implementations.
- Added a device profile for AVM FRITZ!Box devices running FRITZ!OS 6.05 or newer. It is now possible to use VPN Tracker with VPN users configured through the FRITZ!Box web interface.
- Changed the available proposals in several device profiles to encourage choosing more secure settings.
- Improved usability when adding a new connection.
What is new in version 8.0.1:
- Improved initial setup
- Fixed a bug when exporting for VPN Tracker 6
- VPN Tracker no longer unexpectedly terminates if the Helvetica font has been deleted from an OS X 10.9 system
- Fixed edge cases when deleting the last remaining Secure Desktop
- Improved artwork
- Additional Bugfixes
What is new in version 8.0:
- NEW Traffic Control for VPN Connections
- NEW Force traffic for the local subnet through VPN
- NEW VPN Engine improved and optimised for OS X Yosemite
- NEW Optimised user interface and integration in OS X Yosemite
- IMPROVED Status view when establishing a connection
- IMPROVED Easy access to connection tools
- IMPROVED Online help for setting up VPN connections
Recommended and optimised for OS X Yosemite; Minimum requirement: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Includes downgrad rights for previous versions (compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 and higher)
IPsec based VPN Gateway
- Your VPN will be disconnected after 3 minutes and will expire after 30 days - Export functionality is disabled