WavePad is music editing program for the Mac OS. WavePad allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
The following is a list of features for WavePad. We recommend you download and install the software to give these features a try. The download is free.
- Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
- Create and work on multiple sound files at one time and save them as one project.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
- Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
- Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
What is new in this release:
Mac OS X Intel 10.3 and above