WavePad Sound Editor for Mac OS X lets you record and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
* Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
* Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
* Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
* Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
* Load audio files directly from CD and convert to .wav files automatically.
* Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 5.82:
Mac OS X Intel 10.3 and above