REALbasic WindowSplitter plugin control to create split view in forms. Has REALbasic style splitters, native MacOS X and Linux splitters, Outlook style splitters and ability to custom render splitters. Can compile for MacOS Classic, MacOS X, Windows x86 and Linux x86.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for HiDPI on Linux systems.
- The plugin now comes in two versions one for Xojo 2017r1 and older (GTK2 on Linux systems) and one for Xojo 2017r2 and newer (GTK3 on Linux systems).
What is new in version 8.6:
8.6 adds HiDPI and Retina toolbar icons for design mode with Xojo 2016 and later.
What is new in version 8.1.2:
8.1.2 fixed memory unlocking issue on Windows systems.
What is new in version 8.1.1:
- Added CursorSmoothing property.
- Fixed theme rendering of the grabber on Yesemite systems.
- Changed the timing on the InitialPosition event on MacOS targets. (We are not sure if changes in Xojo or Yosemite made it behave in unwanted way)
- Changed the compile architecture on Windows systems.
- Updated internal old and deprecated APIs.
What is new in version 8.0:
Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK, and includes Cocoa design time mode.
REALbasic 2009r1 or later