REALbasic WindowSplitter plugin control to create split view in forms. Has REALbasic style splitters, native MacOS X and Linux splitters, Outlook style splitters and ability to custom render splitters. Can compile for MacOS Classic, MacOS X, Windows x86 and Linux x86.
What is new in this release:
8.6 adds HiDPI and Retina toolbar icons for design mode with Xojo 2016 and later.
What is new in version 8.1.2:
8.1.2 fixed memory unlocking issue on Windows systems.
What is new in version 8.1.1:
- Added CursorSmoothing property.
- Fixed theme rendering of the grabber on Yesemite systems.
- Changed the timing on the InitialPosition event on MacOS targets. (We are not sure if changes in Xojo or Yosemite made it behave in unwanted way)
- Changed the compile architecture on Windows systems.
- Updated internal old and deprecated APIs.
What is new in version 8.0:
Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK, and includes Cocoa design time mode.
REALbasic 2009r1 or later