WinZip 22 Pro delivers renowned compression and encryption, essential backup tools and new productivity-boosting features. Now you can access files more easily by adding multiple accounts from the same cloud or IM service to WinZip. Sharing is also easier with all your contacts in the new Combined Address Book. File handling is more flexible than ever, giving you more control over how you zip, encrypt and share individual and groups of files. And enhanced MP3 compression reduces files by 15 - 20%. Browse and edit files on your PC, network and clouds, plus resize images, create PDFs, add watermarks, scan and share documents and much more with the power of WinZip.
What is new in this release:
Optional prompt to unzip when opening a Zip file One click unzip to the folder displayed in the File Pane Convert images to other formats for saving space and easy sharing Remove personal info from photos and other files for greater security Clipboard sharing of cloud files using WinZip Express Faster startup of WinZip Move files to a Zip file from Windows Explorer context menu.
What is new in version 22.0:
- Optional prompt to unzip when opening a Zip file
- One click unzip to the folder displayed in the File Pane
- Convert images to other formats for saving space and easy sharing
- Remove personal info from photos and other files for greater security
- Clipboard sharing of cloud files using WinZip Express
- Faster startup of WinZip
- Move files to a Zip file from Windows Explorer context menu
What is new in version 21.0.12288:
Building on WinZip 20's file sharing innovations and fully upgraded 64-bit engine, this release introduces unprecedented advancements in WinZip technology:
- ultra-fast zip engine that taps into your computer's full processing power
- next-generation technology that harnesses the power of AMD graphics processors
- streamlined interface with a more attractive, intuitive look-and-feel
What is new in version 19.5:
- Easier zipping: Built-in local and cloud file management means it is easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
- Rich file management: Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
- Change the interface to suit your task: Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files. Like the WinZip you know? Just click to use the familiar ribbon.
- Easily find the features you need: WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you are zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
- More flexible file conversion: Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you have selected.
- Streamlined sharing: Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.