Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac allows Mac owners to manage most anything that has to do with a PDF file. You can edit images and text in PDF, merge and divide PDF files, add annotations and review a PDF with a wide range of shape and text based tools, change PDF into Microsoft Word for the purpose of reusing content, and complete PDF forms easily. Thanks mostly to the OCR, PDF Editor Pro for Mac does make it easy to convert and edit image-based and scanned PDF files. The Pro Version user can edit and customize PDF forms from a variety of uniquely chosen templates. PDF Editor for Mac gives users the power to edit objects and text with an abundant range of editing tools. The automatic matching system sees the format of a text when editing in a block of text and automatically matches the freshly added set of words.
Precise Markup, annotation and exceptional freehand drawing features in the taskbar puts the focus on your PDF text so you can underline, highlight, sticky note, strike through, rectangles, text boxes, arrows, clouds and a wide array more markup features. For the act of repurposing the content of PDF, Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac allows Mac owners to convert all PDF files to Microsoft Excel, Word, Plain Text, PowerPoint, HTML pages and EPUB eBook. Please be aware that the standardized product only allows for PDF to Microsoft Word conversions.
PDF Editor Pro for Mac with enabled OCR technology has the ability to program text pieces on image rich PDF documents, allowing users to convert and edit image rich scanned PDF files from PDF files to changeable Microsoft Office files. Aided by Wondershare Mac PDF Editor, users are able to easily manage a wide range of PDF files. All that needs to be done is for users to open the file menu used for inserting, extracting and deleting PDF pages, splitting up larger PDF files, and then combining multiple PDF documents into one file.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Fixed the issue of can't edit comment properties on unlocked PDF;
- 2. Fixed the issue of can't delete pages from unlocked PDF;
- 3. Fixed the issue of can't open PDF hyperlinks;
- 4. Fixed the issue of stamps missing under the Retina screen;
- 5. Fixed the issue of prints come out as blank;
- 6. Fixed the issue of PDF forms missing in Adobe;
- 7. Fixed the reversed words in comments;
- 8. Fixed the orientation issue with comment texts;
- 9. Fixed the incorrect page order after inserting or replacing pages;
- 10. Fixed the issue of can't save custom toolbar;
- 11. Fixed the issue of read-only PDF forms can't be highlighted in Adobe;
- 12. Fixed the issue of failed setting for tab order;
- 13. Fixed the calculation issue of PDF forms' default value;
- 14. Auto-adapt inserted forms with the zoomed PDF;
- 15. Fixed issue of Webarchive to PDF failed creation;
- 16. Improved PDF printing quality.
What is new in version 5.3.8:
- Fixed the crash issues of the program
What is new in version 5.3.7:
- 1. Adds support for batch OCRing PDF files in the background.
- 2. Extracts images in a PDF file all at once
- 3. Rotates images in PDF files with customized angles
What is new in version 5.3.6:
- 1.Fix the issue of hyperlinks cannot be opened.
- 2.Optimize the selection of text editing.
What is new in version 4.0.1:
- 1. Add Document menu to operate for pages.
- 2. Fix the error when create PDF from different format files with same name.
- 3. Fix the display and edit error when adding annotations for some special files.
- 4. Fix the unclickable button when choose "Text Only" mode for toolbar.
- 5. Fix the error that it does not pop up the quantity of scanned files when converting.
What is new in version 3.7.9:
- 1.Add floating menu;
- 2.Add finding all the annotation function.
What is new in version 3.7.6:
- Optimize the toolbar;
- Fix some other bugs.