Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate provides quickest universal solution for digital video entertainment - With one click, download a video ultra-fast. And take advantage of the universal media player, built-in video editor, integrated DVD burner, and much more. Powered by the exclusive and industry-leading APEXTRANS technology, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate converts videos up to 30X times faster, without any loss of quality. You'll be amazed when you see it in action. 59 formats supported and counting. New formats are constantly added making the Video Converter Ultimate the most user friendly video converter on the market.
Enjoy the latest addition to the VCU in the new 4K video format. With 4K, enjoy the absolute best and finest picture quality today. High Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC) is the successor to the H.264 compression standard and offers twice the compression while still maintaining the same high quality. This means you can store your UHD on your devices at half the normal file size. Having problems getting the converted or downloaded videos on to your mobile devices? Try doing it in a faster and easier way with Video Converter Ultimate's wireless transfer. Simply scan and send, and the converted or downloaded videos will magically be transferred on to your Apple and Android devices without any USB cables
Elevate your video entertainment experience to the next level. The built-in video editor comes with a set of powerful, easy-to-use editing tools. You can transform your videos into a masterpiece with just a few clicks. Convert your DVDs for personal use to any video format that suits your portable device. Or, vice versa, burn your favorite homemade videos into personalized DVDs and enjoy them on the big screen. Save them on your computer or convert them for playback on any portable device. One click to download and convert videos automatically. What's more, you can download YouTube subtitles and directly get the audio from YouTube videos. And also YouTube playlists are only one-click away.
What is new in this release:
- Minor Bug fixes
What is new in version 5.2.1:
- 1.Fixed install Firefox download Plug-in failed issue.
- 2.Improved the downloading library.
What is new in version 5.2.0:
- 1.Fixed the issue with DVD burning;
- 2.Fixed the issue with merge multiple video;
- 3.Added the new preset for new mobile device.
What is new in version 5.1.3:
- Supported Mac OS 10.11
What is new in version 5.1.0:
- 1. Solve DVD burning issues
- 2. H264 encoding support B frames to enhance output quality
- 3. Solve merge multiple video sync issues
What is new in version 5.0.0:
- Add Media Server function, which supports to stream video/audio to Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, PS3, XBMC, Smart TV and all other DLNA/Upnp-supported Devices.
What is new in version 4.4.2:
- Support Mac OS 10.10.
What is new in version 4.4.1:
- Fix the download plugin issues in Safari.
- Fix the bug of M4V conversion failure.
30-day trial and watermark on output