Zoom magnifies in its window the area around the mouse pointer. It also shows width and height of the viewing area and pointer coordinates. Set the zoom ratio you want and whether the application should stay on top of the others or not. Click inside the viewing area to toggle the central cross.
What is new in this release:
Version 1.3.1 replaced ReadMe.txt with ReadMe.pdf and accordingly redesigned the "About" window.
What is new in version 1.3:
- Improved user interface.
- Compiled for both 32-bit and 64-bit CPUs with Visual Studio Community 2015.
- Several bug fixed related to the use of Zoom with "Control Panel / Custom DPI Setting" greater than 100%.
- Settings are saved only if they changed.
What is new in version 1.25:
- Bug fixed: Zoom did work properly only when "Control Panel / Custom DPI Setting" was equal to 100%.
- The "Stay on Top" option is now enabled by default.
What is new in version 1.24:
Version 1.24 features minor cosmetic changes.
.NET Framework 4.0