Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an absolutely free application that extracts audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality or convert them to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, M4A, OGG, WV, AIFF or WAV format.
The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MKV, MOV, WebM, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB and many more), moreover, allows the conversion of music files, so it can be used as a universal audio converter. The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, TS, HEVC, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, OPUS, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, VIDEO, M4R, MP4V, MP1, M4B, OGA, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, EAC3, TTA.
Supported output formats: MP3, AAC (ADTS), WMA, OGG, M4A (AAC/ALAC), AC3, FLAC, WV (WavPack), AIFF, WAV.
What is new in this release:
- Updated conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- Fixed an error causing incorrect mapping of audio streams when setting FFmpeg conversion parameters in files containing multiple audio streams and at least one video stream.
- Fixed restoring the main window position after program restart when visual styles are enabled.
- Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
- Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.
What is new in version 2.1:
- Changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library.
- Improved detection of data streams in video/audio files.
- Added support for Bulgarian and Hungarian languages.