Soundcloud Downloader will allow you to download any audio file from soundcloud.com. Enter the song URL and the download will start. You can even download whole pages of songs. You can download 5 songs simultaneously. All songs will be downloaded to your desktop or to the folder of your choice. You can as well automatically add it to iTunes.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug on OS X 10.10.3
- Will now only ID3 tag mp3 files. ID3 tagging other types made them unplayable!
- Fixed a small translation problem
- Will warn you if SCDs download folder is not writable
- Fixed a crash which occurred on 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6 systems
- After a RTMP download completes, the progress is no longer empty
- Icon download count badge should be more accurate now
- Fixed a few bugs which would crash SCD
- Won't show an error if you have no favorites on soundcloud
- Browser extensions for easy downloading! No more copy/paste.
- Will show an alert when choosing the desktop as a download location!
- Button to clear all of SCDs saved data from your mac (to reset the app)
- Connection tester to check for some reasons why SCD might not be downloading
- Drag and drop a URL to the SCD icon to be downloaded
- Drag and drop a URL to the main window to download
- Added a help menu (Finally!)