To MP3 Converter encodes numerous audio and video formats, such as MP4, WMA, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AMR to MP3 effectively and quickly. Pleasant benefits like automatic sound normalization, settings customisation, tags transfer and ongoing loading, simple interface and batch processing enable conversion of music, speech records, video and similar to MP3 format effectively and with high-quality of output audio. Convert utility processes most of audio and video inlet files, like: MP4, M4A, FLAC, WMA, AMR, WAV, M3U, CDA, AVI, OGG, WMV, wave, AIFF, CD, AAC, MPEG4, FLV, VID, ASF, MPG, MPE, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, MKV, M4V, DV, OGM, MOD.
To MP3 Converter can convert infinite number of tracks, including one track or thousands folders - all the same. You would significantly skimp your time by dropping as many folders for conversion as you need at a time. Just drag and drop your media in the converter's window or icon and it will tell you when processing is done by message and sound. You could enjoy prime quality records thanks to integrated audio normalizer. It strengthens sound of too quiet songs automatically. With that it does not vary afore determined songs' volume. Thus, post converting all your processed MP3 music will maintain the equal volume level. To MP3 Converter keep file tags from initial audio and video files to mp3 so they couldn't be lost. You could easily locate favourite songs and records thanks to transferring of tags and folders tree.
New feature allows not just fully transfer input tags to output ID3, but also load missing tags from online databases, local folders' and files' names. So, after conversion your music collection will sound and look even better: To MP3 Converter will normalize the volume levels, load missing tags and keep converted batches of folders' structure intact.
What is new in this release:
- - ability to load missing tags from network servers, such as MusicBrainz, CoverArt and AcoustID.
- - ability to load missing tags from source files and folders names.
- - ability to pickup and load artworks from source folders.
- - ability to edit tags at the end of conversion. Integration with Tag Editor.
- - new panel in Preferences - 'Tags Transfer'.
- - fixes for keyboard shortcuts.
- - minor fixes for user interface.
What is new in version 1.0.5:
- - fixes for compatibility with OS X Yosemite.
- - fixes for stability improvements.
- - fixes for calculation of bitrate of source files.
- - fixes for transferring UTF8/Cyrillic tags.
What is new in version 1.0.4:
- - improvements and fixes for audio decoding
- - minor fixes for audio normalization
- - minor fixes for user interface