Apowersoft Mac Audio Recorder is an easy-to-use yet powerful audio recording software for Mac OS. It enables you to record any sounds passing through your sound card and microphone. Once the recording process is done, it will save the audio recording directly into MP3 or M4A format. More specifically, this audio recorder for Mac is dedicated to recording website media (YouTube, Pandora, Grooveshark, Spotify, Deezer), VoIP calls and audio from applications (Skype, VLC, QuickTime, iTunes, iChat, DVD Player). Any sounds you hear on Mac can be recorded with zero quality loss. Another good feature would be the ability to auto-split the recorded files into separate audio tracks. This option is especially useful when it detects silence in the process of recording. Apart from its recording feature, it has to be mentioned that Apowersoft Mac Audio Recorder will automatically identify the audio track information, including the title, artist, album, year and genre. Even much better, you can manually add information tags to MP3, M4A and other files, which is good for you to collect music in order.
Next, let's move to its built-in recording scheduler. Once you predefine the start and the end time, it will automatically start recording at a specified time, and stop recording after your given duration. This function is very convenient for you to record audio on Mac OS, and especially spares you the trouble to sit still in front of your Mac. As long as you trigger the time scheduler, you will never miss your beloved radio programs. With Apowersoft Mac Audio Recorder, recoding audio on Mac has never been easier. It will be an ideal option to record HD audio from any sources you like. In brief, the software has features in user-friendly interface, easy operation, full functions and high reliability.
What is new in this release:
- Optimized the adjustment of volume.
- Add "Add to iTunes" function.
- Add "Repeat Recording" function in schedule task.
- Optimized schedule task time bar.
- Minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 2.4.0:
- Adjust part of the UI.
- Enhanced schedule task function.
- Minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 2.3.6:
- Optimized the virtual sound card.
- Enables users to check recording status in "Library" while audio recording.
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Minor bug fixed.
What is new in version 2.3.5:
- Fixed some bugs.
What is new in version 2.3.4:
- Enhanced the audio recording function: changed the virtual sound card to "Apowersoft_AudioDevice".
- Optimized the built-in audio converter which enabled users to drag audio files to converter smoothly.
- Modified some display issues on interface.
- Fixed minor bugs.
What is new in version 2.3.3:
- Fixed the bug: failed to analyse the waveform when editing some files
- Other bug fixed
What is new in version 2.0.3:
- Enhanced the stability for recording audio
- Fixed some bugs
What is new in version 2.0.0:
- Added built-in mac audio converter
- Added built-in mac audio editor
What is new in version 1.4.0:
- Support to edit MP3, M4A, WAV and other audio files.
- Support to import audio in three modes: right click the file in "Library" to import, utilize "Import audio" on editor interface, drag audio to editor directly.
- Support to add ID3 info for edited audio files.
What is new in version 1.2.3:
- Fixed some minor bugs.
3-minute recording limitation