FL Studio is a music production system. All you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master professional quality music. Features includes audio editing and manipulation, interface and plug-in parameters automation, use in other DAWs, live performance, mix and remix audio, multi-track recording, record and play MIDI input, sequencing and arranging, synth and effect plug-in hosting. Other features include multi-touch support, play-list, linking includes MIDI input port, play-list and piano roll, right click data entry, plug-in picker, mixer, and play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in pattern clips.
What is new in this release:
- Newtone: fixed critical error loading project settings
- Plugin Manager: fixed some plugins failing when verified
- Plugin Manager: fixed naming of Waveshell presets
What is new in version 12.0.2:
- Wrapper: new option to determine what bit size to load for a plugin.
- FL Studio ASIO: added "clip" option.
- Fixed crash in about window.
- Fixed generic links behaviour for effect plugins.
- Fixed loading 64bit plugins in FL 64bit.
- Fixed jpg support in FL 64bit.
- Fixed MRU color system in rename window.
- Fixed Fruity Slicer preset in plugin database.
- Fixed key value on export of score pdf.
- Fixed event recording bug.
- Fixed "item menu button" bug in 64bit.
What is new in version 12.0.1:
- Plugin scanner combines presets for separate versions of a plugin
- FL Studio ASIO driver
- Fixed freeze exporting NewStuff song
- Fixed crash on processors with 3DNow! support
- DrumSynth Live: fixed distortion with multiple instances
- Patcher: fixed hidden latency labels
- Plugin scanner: various fixes
- Wrapper: fixed crash with two Fruity Balance instances (64bit)
- Wrapper: fixed freeze with bridged FabFilter Pro-Q
- Wrapper: fixed crash closing detached bridged window
What is new in version 11.1.1:
- 64bit version of speech engine.
- Added support for Novation Launch Control XL, Launchkey (performance).
- Added support for Nektar Impact series.