Discovery Pro is 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, unison, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADSynth re-synthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. Imports and exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx. VST 64-bit ready.
What is new in this release:
- Added Retina GUI support for Hi-DPI displays including minor enhancements.
- Added 15 new banks and thousands of new waveforms. 10 banks reworked.
- Added License.dat copy protection.
- Added EDIT > Config > MIDI Out option.
- Added flat popup active option color.
- Fixed hanging notes issue.
- Fixed Linux file menu issues.
- Fixed Linux bank import.
- Increased performance and stability.
- Data folder location changed to Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro.
- OS X: Compiled with Xcode 6.4. OS X 10.6 or higher is required.
What is new in version R6.4.5:
- OS X: Compiled with XCode 5.1.1.
- Added shared memory to copy/paste layers/programs between Discovery Pro instances.
- Fixed inverse program change bug.
- Fixed OSC 2 noise to LFO1/2/MOD ENVELOPE - OSC 2 / OSC 1+2 rates behavior.
What is new in version R6.4.2:
- New Nord Lead 2 modeled Unison.
- SysEx import now supports .MID fles.
- Enhanced SysEx Import.
- Edit > Swap > Bank > Chorus to Unison.
- Edit > File > Export Nord Lead 2 SysEx Bank.
- 1.5x / 2.0x GUI graphic fixes.
- Unison CC 16 / Phaser Chorus CC 50.
- Updated Help > MIDI CC.
- Banks 11 to 45 Chorus effect switched to Unison for better sound quality.
- Double clicking a knob resets to original position.
- Mod amount now refects mouse values and OCT range correctly.
- Drop down menu from KeySplit hides after switching presets if it's displayed.
- Enhanced LCD fonts.
- Filter Attack MIDI CC changed to 38 (like NL2) on all platforms. 89 remains for FL Studio due compatibility issues.
- Auto-loop for single cycle waveforms with less than 2048 samples.
- Auto-tune for unlooped waveforms.
- Enhanced voice stealing algorithm.
- Wave oscillator .wav fine-tune support.