G-Force is an audio visualization plug-in for media players and can also visualize auxiliary or "line-in" audio. G-Force features fast anti-aliased effects, millions of possible effect combinations, savable and scriptable effects, video file export capabilities, and unparalleled expandability. G-Force is designed to entertain you on its own, but there are many ways it can be customized and extended.
What is new in this release:
- Workaround for iTunes fullscreen mode flag bug that caused cursor to persistently be hidden and ESC fail to exit fullscreen.
- Improved 32-bit iTunes detection for Windows.
- Improved artist string extraction logic for Windows Media Player.
- Track text animation fixes.
What is new in version 5.4.2:
- Added 64-bit support for iTunes 12.1 under Windows.
- Fixed case where track text didn't always appear when pressing 'T'.
What is new in version 5.4.1:
- Now using pixel buffer objects under OpenGL for improved performance.
- Fixed OpenGL render to texture issue affecting stability.
- Fixed audio processing issue that sometimes impaired live audio responsiveness when running G-Force Standalone, V-Bar, or Screen Saver.
What is new in version 5.4:
- Frames are now synchronized with the display device to prevent frame tearing.
- Now supporting VirtualDJ on Windows!
- Now only supporting 10.6 and later on OS X.
What is new in version 5.3:
- Enhanced track text animation cuing, takedown, and aesthetics.
- All config types now loaded through the package (VisPackage) subsystem.
- Config author attribution now appears under the config's name in the UI.
- Enhanced track text support when streaming in iTunes and Windows Media Player.
- Scripting now uses Python, making authoring scripts much easier and open-ended.
- New WaveShapes from JRM!
- The 'Meta' field is no longer used in WaveShapes and Particles since the WaveShapes package now handles configs that are both WaveShapes and particles.
- Improved audio responsiveness.
- Text Sprites are no longer supported.
- Fixed Standalone issue that was causing an audio input error on some Windows systems.
- Addressed compatibility issue under OS 10.5.