Mousqueak is an one-slider style iTunes controller for mouse.
It has many functions.
- Drag Slider Knob:
- Play/pause, next/previous, and volume adjustment
- Control-click Slider (...or hold button press on Slider):
- Show the context menu
- Command-drag Slider:
- Move Slider Position
- Double click Slider:
- Open / close iTunes Window
You can open the preferences window or quit this application by using the context menu of Slider.
Some windows will appear when cursor touches Slider. When you want to click them, touch Slider and move cursor to the window pressing control key.
What is new in this release:
- Includes 64bit binary for Snow Leopard.
- Control with mouse wheel.
- Rating menu shows half-stars when option key is pressed.
- Added an option to hide behind other windows when iTunes is paused.
- Artwork Window
- Core Graphics Animation "Warp Switch" have been added.
- Floater 1.0.3
- Added the multi-display support.
- Added an option to disable it when cursor is touching Slider.
- Simple Info 1.0.3
- Added an option to fade out when touched.
- Sleep Timer 1.0.3
- Now the timer continues counting down after the computer awakes from sleep.
- Track Browser 1.0.3
- It no longer beeps when pressing keys.
- Some Foundation methods were replaced to Core Foundation functions.
iTunes 8.2 or later