SoftSkies is a music visualizer and screensaver that produces mood-enhancing animated cloudscapes, rich with color and realistic motion. SoftSkies features professional color design, patent-pending cloud animation, dynamic image scenery and fine-grained visual control. SoftSkies is ideal for relaxation, music appreciation, and enhancing the ambiance of any social setting.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed erroneous console message "Undefined function Refresh()"
- Fixed flashing of junk frames immediately following a resize or fullscreen change.
- Standalone on Windows nows works with Aero's 'auto-snap'
- Addressed fullscreen mode state issues under iTunes and in Standalone.
- Fixed stability issues for the OS X screen saver.
- Standalone for Windows now only changes the input device volume if below 50%.
- More console messages when in partial or debug console mode.
- Aesthetic tweaks to some track animations.
- For large viewports, UI items now auto-scale up in size (UI.AutoScaleFromHeight).
- Full debug mode no longer generates a debug log file on disk.
- Fixed network-based album cover art not loading on Windows.
- Album cover art now loads more smoothly under Windows Media Player.
- Now looking for album cover art under WMP more aggressively (e.g. folder.jpg).
- Now gracefully handling cover art that fails to load.
What is new in version 2.1.2:
- Workaround for iTunes fullscreen mode flag bug that caused cursor to persistently be hidden and ESC fail to exit fullscreen.
- Improved 32-bit iTunes detection for Windows.
- Improved artist string extraction logic for Windows Media Player.
- Track text animation fixes.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- Added 64-bit support for iTunes 12.1 under Windows.
- Fixed case where track text didn't always appear when pressing 'T'.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Added 'My Skies' Living Images support.
- Addressed track text animation not appearing under some audio players.
- Addressed compatibility issue under OS 10.5.