discoDSP Vertigo is a 256 oscillators additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. Imports WAV audio and PNG images. It has a very accurate recreation of complex musical phrases, drumloops, speech and simple tones. Includes 128 presets and is available for AudioUnits, VST hosts to Macs with Intel processors.
What is new in this release:
- Added License.dat copy protection.
- Added more logging to Log.txt.
- Fixed problem with reverse parameter automation from plug to host.
- Fixed certain host override saved program in song with disk based one.
- Fixed envelope drawing when not linear.
- Fixed possible denormals in reverb.
- Updated framework for increased stability.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Linux VST 32 and 64-bit support.
- OS X: Compiled using Xcode 5.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Removed memory allocations from audio thread.
- Improved GUI painting by removing excessive image blitting.
- Speedup oscillator engine with SSE2.
- Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Improved reverb.
- New chorus.
- Multiple folder support at Documents > discoDSP > Vertigo > Banks location.
- Bank browser clicking Program LED display.
- Factory presets revised and reworked.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Reverb dry/wet amount fixed.
- Minor GUI GFX fix.
- Fixed Modulation Wheel to Morph settings.
- 64-bit VST.
- 64-bit Audio Units.
- Mac installer.
- Vertigo Data folder locates at Documents/discoDSP now.
- PDF Manual revision.
- Cross-platform project support.
Audio Units, VST, RTAS host.
Disabled automation. Synth state not saved.