Aeon represents a new dimension in music visualization, rich with content variety, color, and artistic depth. The result is a visualization filled with imagination and possibility. Aeon features an extensive library of visual content that can combine to form thousands of visual combinations and variations.
What is new in this release:
- Full debug mode no longer generates a debug log file on disk.
- Fixed network-based album cover art not loading on Windows.
- Album cover art now loads more smoothly under Windows Media Player.
- Now looking for album cover art under WMP more aggressively (e.g. folder.jpg).
- Now gracefully handling cover art that fails to load.
- Fixed track animation not translucent (and other render to texture configs) under Direct3D.
What is new in version 3.7.4:
- Fixed ColorMap factory Categories not set for read-only.
- Workaround for iTunes fullscreen mode flag bug that caused cursor to persistently be hidden and ESC fail to exit fullscreen.
- Improved 32-bit iTunes detection for Windows.
- Improved artist string extraction logic for Windows Media Player.
- Track text animation fixes.
What is new in version 3.7.3:
- Added 64-bit support for iTunes 12.1 under Windows.
- Fixed case where track text didn't always appear when pressing 'T'.
What is new in version 3.7.2:
- Now using pixel buffer objects under OpenGL for improved performance.
- Improved performance for some render to texture operations under OpenGL.
- Fixed OpenGL render to texture issue affecting stability.
- Fixed audio processing issue that sometimes impaired live audio responsiveness when running Aeon Standalone, V-Bar, or Screen Saver.
What is new in version 3.7.1:
- Frames are now synchronized with the display device to prevent frame tearing.
- Now supporting VirtualDJ on Windows.
- Now only supporting 10.6 and later on OS X.
- Improved stability of fullscreen mode switching.
- Added thumbnails for the OS X System Preferences screen saver panel.
- Inserted workaround for ATI driver bug on older Macs that was causing white squares to be displayed in track text animation.
- Addressed installer permissions and compatibility issues under OS 10.5.
- All python files now use 4 spaces instead of tabs.
- Internal python cleanup.
What is new in version 3.6: