Any Video Converter Freeware is a totally free all-in-one video converter, audio converter, CD ripper, video downloader, video editor and DVD creator. Any Video Converter can help you convert various video formats including MP4, AVI, RM, RMVB, QT, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVR-MS, VOB, MKV, ASF, DivX, OGM to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, M2TS and SWF with fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It helps you convert all kinds of video formats for all kinds of portable media players including Apple products such as iPod, iPhone, iPad; Sony products such as PSP, PS3; Android products and Microsoft products. So with this powerful free video converter, you can enjoy all kinds of videos on your portable devices freely! Any Video Converter is able to extract and convert audio from video files and save into MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, Apple Lossless Audio and more formats. And it supports ripping audio files from CD directly as well! Any Video Converter can easily download videos from 100+ video sharing site, including Facebook, Dailymotion, MetaCafe, Vimeo, Howcast, etc in a step by pasting URL links. Paste URL links of your favorite online videos to Any Video Converter, it will download them to your hard drive and convert to video formats you need. With Any Video Converter, it's an easy job to personalize videos and make them special and different. You can merge multiple video files into one singe long video, add your own audio/subtitle/watermark to your video, clip or crop video and add special effects. It is also a totally free video to DVD creator which helps you to convert all kinds video formats to DVD NTSC MPG video or DVD PAL MPG video and burn the mpg files to DVD and create DVD movie. Now you can watch any movie on your home DVD player. Any Video Converter is a totally free video converter with lots of other interesting and useful functions you will love. If you are still seeking a free video converter, it will be the best choice.
What is new in this release:
- Fix the bugs when adding external subtitles to video.
- Set the lowest position value of subtitles from 0 to -20.
What is new in version 5.9.1:
- Fix watermark issue when burning DVD.
- Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 5.8.5:
Fix some other bugs.
What is new in version 5.7.9:
- Support converting FLAC/APE file by CUE.
- Optimize some user interface.
- Fix some minor bugs.
What is new in version 5.7.8:
- Add a new skin.
- Add ID3 tag editing function.
- Update download engine to fix downloading problems.
- Fix some bugs.
What is new in version 5.7.5:
- Add 10 new profiles including iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, etc.
- Add M4V output format. 3. You can decide whether to join customer experience improvement plan during the installation.
- Fix M4A merging problem.
- Fix audio synchronization problem when NVidia CUDA acceleration is enabled.
- Support 4K and more output sizes larger than 1080P for AVI, MP4, MKV, M2TS, MOV, etc.
- Fix some minor bugs and adjust some user interface.
What is new in version 5.7.3:
- Support adjusting CPU usage for conversion.
- Fix the bug that program crashes when saving the options.
- Fix the bug that video size doesn't change when switching NTSC/PAL in DVD burning.