DJ Mix Pro is designed to let you choose the songs while it performs by itself quality cross fading, beat matching mixes between songs. DJ Mix Pro has built in Beatlock Technology, that makes it beat-aware. This technology does not alter your sound files, it just analyses them to find the BPM. Knowing the beats, it is able to perform high quality DJ mixes. You just have to fill your play list and it's done. You can optionally edit the mix position and length, listen to it in your headphones to check you like it.
What is new in this release:
- Unicode drag drop fixed
- Mixing profiles added
- Fixed regression playing without DirectX
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
Fixed some key mappings.
What is new in version 3.0 build 82.0:
- Fixed database list focused item after search.
- Fixed F3 = stop shortcut.
- Migrated to microsoft compiler V11.
What is new in version 3.0 build 78.7:
Fixed crash when saving long playlists to files.
What is new in version 3.0 build 78.5:
- Fixed unpause not starting regression.
- Fixed memory and handle leak regressions.
- Displaying pictures from id3 tags in player windows.
- Added move to top/to bottom menu item.
- Changed sort by bpm to sort only playlist selection instead of whole playlist.
- Restored mp3 save to file recording broken in 64 bits.