Cross-platform software for capturing, editing, and analyzing digital photographs or videos from a wide range of hardware sources, such as cameras, microscopes, telescopes, medical imaging devices, etc
What is new in this release:
- Calibration now available for new Snapshots and Time Lapse Movies.
- Image overlay maintained after movies are compressed.
- Save/Open Dialogs now remember their last location (PC)
- PC Capture window is 320x240 be default, but can be increased to 640x480 (although playback will be choppy until the movie is compressed)
- Toolbar was moved to the left to increase the available area for the capture and playback windows.
- Clicking the thumbstrip during capture no longer causes a crash.
- The "milky white" capture window has been repaired
- The "brightness" setting has been repaired in the ProScope settings on the PC version.
- "New Project" now returns the user to the opening screen on both the PC and Mac versions.
- Program now defaults to the ProScope if more than one capture device is attached and the previous device isn't attached. Otherwise, it picks the previous device if available.
- Double-clicking a project file (*.lxp) will open LX-ProScope and that project
- Program no longer crashes at the end of a Time Lapse capture
- It is now possible to capture from miniDV
- Combo box under "Advanced Editing" - frame count updates when using sliders under movie
- "Show on every frame" disabled for Snapshots.
Mac OS X 10.2 or higher