MidiKit is a MIDI file browser/editor and batch processor. The browser quickly displays the most significant information about MIDI files. The editor allows native SMF editing with unlimited undo/redo capacity. Finally, MidiKit allows you to apply several operations on your MIDI files by batch processing entire disks at a time!
What is new in this release:
- Since version 4.1.5, the “Customize Encodings List” popup menu did not work anymore. Fixed.
- Minor bugs fixes.
What is new in version 4.1.5:
- Better handling of USE FOR DRUM PART sysex.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) is no longer supported.
- Added support for UTF-8 encoded MIDI files.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred on quit.
- On the App Store version, the additional DSL banks where not handled correctly. Fixed.
- Some UI controls were not displayed correctly on OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Fixed.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Event list filtering (with search field) now works on second, third and data columns, with strings and numbers.
- Added support for M-LIVE tags meta events.
- Better timing precision when copying data between different resolution files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking a non standard meta event.
- Automatic updates did not work on v4.0.3. Fixed.
What is new in version 4.0.3:
- Added batch conversion to XG karaoke/chords format.
- XG chords were not properly removed during batch conversions. Fixed.