Xrecode is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from MP3, MP2, WMA, AIFF, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, AC3, WV, MPC, MID, TTA, TAK, WAV, WAV(rf64), DTS, M4A, M4B, MP4, RA, RM, AAC, AVI, MPG, VOB, MKV, MKA, FLV, SWF, MOV, OFR, WMV, DIVX, M4V, SPX, 3GP, 3G2, M2V, M4V, TS, M2TS, ADTS, SHN, TAK, XM, MOD, S3M, MTM, UMX, ALAC, Shorten, and Opus formats. Command Line parameters are also supported. Features include parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs, support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE, and TAK files), support of mp4, mka chapters, built-in metadata editor with Cover Art support, support for LossyWav, supports portable mode, merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet, converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode, grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format, and can export or import metadata to/from external file.
What is new in this release:
- FIX: fixed code signing.
- FIX: fixed issue when total_tracks and total_discs metadata items were not cleared.
- FIX: fixed "Out Of memory" exception for certain flac files.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- FIX: fixed input file named when it was added from a CD.
- FIX: save comments for each CUE track.
- FIX: properly detect opus in ogg file.
- FIX: added support for 32bit ALAC files.
- NEW: read ape tags from aac files.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- NEW: read COMPOSER from CUE tracks.
- NEW: added 3ga support.
- Fixed issue with 24bit audio merging.
- Fixed /remsilence2.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- FIX: adjust pitch when converting from PAL (25000) to NTSC(23976) or vice versa.
- FIX: fixed issue when reading tags from some flac files.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
22.214.171.124 is a bug fixing release.