Advanced Key and Mouse Recorder is designed to record and replay the keyboard and mouse activities for automating the plodding and repetitive tasks. You may utilize it to record and save mouse movements, mouse clicks, and keyboard keystrokes in any applications, such as a game, a painting application, a word processor and so on. When you need, you can replay the recorded activities for many times. With a tight integration scheduler, all of recorded activities even can replay at a specific time or when some events occur, such as disk free space is low, a removable driver is arrived. Both of the ways give you an ability to do some unmanned tasks.
What is new in this release:
- Added a function "file_pick", allows to retrieve a file name in the folder.
What is new in version 4.1.4479:
- Added functions get_screen_width, get_screen_height, img_load.
- Improved action "Select Case", allows to use the comparison operations, like as case > 0, case 10 to 20.
- Improved the image capturing tool, allows to use SHIFT key to select a square area, use CTRL key to snap to grid.
What is new in version 4.0.4478:
- Added an action "Advanced Input Dialog", allows to accept value for the multiple variables.
- Added built-in string functions 'strsimilar', 'strdiffer', 'replace_m', 'replace_sub', 'urlenc', 'urldec', 'aesenc', 'aesdec', 'remove'.
- Added built-in functions 'get_caretpos_x', 'get_caretpos_y', 'ismacrorunning', 'mousepointer', 'macro_count'.
- Added built-in window functions 'wnd_isexisted', 'wnd_isvisible', 'wnd_ishung', 'wnd_count', 'wnd_find'.
- Added built-in file functions 'file_isexisted', 'file_size', 'file_date', and others, see help document for the detail.
- Added an option of preloading Player to speed up the playback of macro.
- Improved window object and window actions, to allow using the filter in the path.
- Fixed some bugs.
What is new in version 3.51:
- Added a built-in functions "HMAC_SHA1", "SHA1".
- Added a built-in functions "WND_FROMPOINT", "WND_GETTEXT", "WND_GETCLASS", "WND_SETTEXT".
- Added a built-in functions "KEY_ISPRESSED", "KEY_ISTOGGLED".
- Improved some actions.
- Now it's compatible with Windows 10.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Added a built-in function "Eval" to evaluate an expression.
- Improved the action "Image Search".
- Fixed some bugs.
What is new in version 3.4.9:
- Added the feature of user-defined functions, allows you to create the custom functions.
- Added actions for the array maintenance, includes 'Add Element', 'Remove Element', 'Sort Element', 'Search' and 'Clone'.