Koala helps you to create a self bootable USB thumbdrive installer for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server System 2008 (and now, supporting Windows 8!). Koala is extremely easy to use. You just insert your thumbdrive, an installation DVD of Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server System 2008, three clicks and you're done. The tool comes in six languages: English, Italian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, and Russian.
What is new in this release:
- Version 1.1:
- Added Windows 8 support (including Developer Preview and any future edition or SKU).
- Now supporting Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and any future edition, SKU or service pack.
- Now supporting any custom iso of Windows Vista or 7 made with customization tools like vLite, R7 Lite, WAIK, WinPE and so on.
- Now supporting any USB thumbdrive size in case you're using a custom ISO image below the former 4GB requirement
- Now the software will check if the USB thumbdrive size is bigger than the source device before attempting the copy procedure.