RoboTask allows you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching web pages, to checking email, moving or backing up files to uploading or downloading, sending email and much more. The program allows you to easily create simple tasks, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options. It can accommodate just about any type of simple or complex automation, without the need to create batch files or write complicated scripts, as it uses a visual interface that allows you to simply select and combine actions to fit your needs. The extensive support for conditional actions allows you not only to create automated tasks, but to execute them automatically if certain conditions apply (e.g. if a file is moved, if your Internet connection cuts off, etc.). RoboTask can run as an NT Service, allowing you to have automated tasks take place, even if you are not logged on. Anyone can use RoboTask! Despite RoboTask's power and flexibility, it is very easy to use. No need to be a programmer - use RoboTask to build your own automated solutions quickly and easily. Just a few minutes with RoboTask will give you plenty of ideas on how you can increase your productivity. And, of course, everyone wants to avoid losing important data. Let RoboTask take care of it. Here are just some of the many things RoboTask can do for you: Run applications and open documents; Manage automatic backups; Alert you of any changes in your folders; Shut down Windows and power off your computer; Process files and folders (copy, move, rename, delete, etc.); Work with FTP and Web servers (download, upload, etc.); Send letters and files by e-mail; Act as an alarm clock and much more! To tell you the truth, that was just a tiny list of the things RoboTask can do! You can probably think of many other boring things you have to do on your computer. Why not let RoboTask do all of them for you?
What is new in this release:
- New option. Menu Options->Scale. You can change the scale of application windows from 100% to 200%
- New portable utility - Network Command. This is a commandline and GUI utility duplicates "Send Command" action.
- New action - TXT UTF8 converter. It can convert text in both directions.
- New plugin Sound Volume.
- New action in XML Document plugin: Get Single Node
- New mouse system variables
- New system variable: RandomString. Returns the random string by specified length
- Choice Dialog - new feature. Now you can add item list from some text or text file.
- Increased the security of parameters of RoboTask. Now RoboTask encodes the information about internal users and pre-defined connections in system registry
- Improved SFTP open action. Now you can use your private certificate directly at login process
- Improved Find Element by Image action. Now the moving the mouse cursor is the optional operation. Now you can use this action to check the element existence on the screen.
- Improved Open Dialog action. Now you can select several files.
- Reduced the amount of warnings "Try to start the task again" to 1 per minute.
- Now you can rename the task by pressing F2.
- Fixed a bug Run CommandLine Utility action. Sometimes it missed the end of output stream (last line).
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.2:
Version 6.2: New action Choice Dialog; New action Multichoice Dialog; New variables TaskFileByID, TaskLogFileById; New plugin "Script tools"; New plugin "XML Document"; Send E-mail - added TLS into settings of SMTP; Tray Icon - added context menu; Other fixes and improvements.